Section 19: The Bathroom:
- It doesn’t matter where the toilet seat is between bathroom trips. What matters is that the toilet seat is up while the male is peeing.
- Any pee traces on the toilet/toilet seat must be wiped by the source.
- The sink and bathtub must be rinsed and cleaned after shaving. No hair traces are allowed.
- There are towels for the hands and face; those are to be used by both parties. But each party has their own shower towels. Private areas are to be cleaned using each party’s own towel.
Section 20: Pre and During Pregnancy:
- Parties must agree on the wait period for having kids. If either party is not ready, then the wait period gets extended.
- The male is to be an active part in the baby preparation and shopping phase.
- The male is to be considerate of all pregnancy needs and mood swings; the female has no control over that.
- The male is allowed a full day once a week to do whatever he wants away from the house and the female as a reward if he complies to points B and C
Section 21: Kids:
- kid(s) are not just the mother’s responsibility.
- Both parties share all responsible; bathing, feeding, diaper changing, etc.
- There is no fun parent and strict parent. Both form an alliance that decides on everything.
- If one parent is unable to handle the kid(s) due to exhaustion, anger, etc, the other parent steps in.