Section 10: Sex:
- It is not mandatory to have sex on the first night of marriage. It is important for both parties to be ready and comfortable.
- “Dating” after getting married is to be accepted by the male. That means taking it one base at a time till each one is perfected.
- Research on pleasing the counterparty is advised, encouraged, and necessary. Porn is not a reference
- Having intensive knowledge about different sexual techniques and positions doesn’t mean that either had had a sexual relationship before, i.e. you didn’t marry a slut/manwhore.
- Foreplay is a MUST; only the female has the right to skip it when she wants.
- Compliments and appraisal for both parties are very important
- Both parties must do their part in making themselves look sexy for the counterpart, not only the female.
- Sex is NOT the natural progress of every touch. Second base and cuddling is considered a good closure.
- If either party is not in the mood, it is acceptable.
- It is encouraged for the female to make the first move; it is not only the male’s job.
- Constructive criticism is encouraged.
- Both parties must strive to become better sexual partners.
- The female and the male must always switch who is in control.
- Both parties must do all they can to keep their sex life alive.
- Trying new things in bed is highly encouraged… Really kinky fantasies must be discussed in advance.
- A safe word is a MUST; even when not doing kinky stuff. The safe word signals a stop; either party could be uncomfortable with what is taking place.
- NO PDA. The maximum amount of affection to be done in public is holding hands and kissing away from the mouth.
- No innuendos in public. Even if started by other members of the gathering, including parents.
- No sharing any sexual information with anyone; that includes parents and close friends.
Section 11: Occasions and Gifts:
- Forgetting an important occasion is not the end of the world, but the counterparty must be heavily compensated.
- No generic gifts allowed. Gifts are to be meaningful and personal; it is not about how expensive it is. It is better to buy a nurf-gun that one party has wished for and play with it together, than an expensive bottle of perfume.
Section 12: Romantic gestures:
- Romantic gestures don’t only belong in movies. They are essential as they help maintain affection in the marriage life.
- The gestures include but not limited to: kisses (not leading to sex), hugs, hand holding, cuddling on couch, and silly gifts.
- Gestures are not only limited to the male; the female also has the same obligation.
Make sure to check out the previous parts